Advertzer

the Right Hypertension Definition - What Exactly is Hypertension,brain aneurysm definition



After a call to an ambulance rushing to the brain aneurysm definition hospital and a few hours of agonizing uncertainty, I learned that my wife suffered a brain aneurysm definition and blood filled his skull. The ER doctor gave little hope of surviving, but he said that if she is to survive, would have to be taken to the continental United States or the Philippines to the emergency brain aneurysm definition  treatment (we live on the island Guam). The doctor gave me three options.

 He could steal her in California, but must be stable to be accepted by the airline and died before he could be stabilized. You can fly to the Philippines through its commercial airline,brain aneurysm definition  but had to be able to sit in a chair, it could be that she was unconscious. Finally, we could take an air ambulance in Manila, at a cost of $ 37,000 for a three-hour flight.

It was the first of many difficult decisions ahead. Even if we had $ 37,000, which was able to empty our bank accounts and credit cards using brain aneurysm definition  my brother to hire air ambulance. Within four hours, we took off for the Philippines.

For those who can go through a similar experience brain aneurysm definition and you are like me, your mind is full of unanswered questions and your heart is broken. Is my beloved survive? What is a cerebral aneurysm and what caused it to break? If he survives, which can have permanent damage? Can fully recover from something like that?

 brain aneurysm definition I had so many questions and very few answers. What I would have liked, and was someone who had experienced this and could share with me what happened and what could wait.

 I went online and found very little, but I discovered that some organizations with people who have had similar experiences. It was useful, but more general and I was looking for more definitive specific requirements.brain aneurysm definition  When it comes to brain damage, I came to learn, there's really no definitive expectations.

The surgeon who performed brain aneurysm definition surgery on my wife, ligation of the aneurysm had 25 years of experience. Although he said he was able to link the aneurysm and remove as much blood as possible was not able to tell me how you recover.

 I remember how the word "recovery" meant to me at that time. The surgeon has brain aneurysm definition shared the results of many of his former patients from those who remain fully recovered in a vegetative state.

 Based on what he has seen in the brains of my wife during surgery,brain aneurysm definition  he believed that he would suffer brain damage, but would not be completely debilitating. He could not say with certainty, but was optimistic in some of their physical abilities would be only slightly affected and mental abilities.

The days passed very slowly thereafter.brain aneurysm definition  Throughout the process, could not help but imagine what life will be like for me and my wife in one year, two years, five years. It was a useful task, as I imagine the worst seems most of the time.

 What helped send to friends and family daily updates on how my wife by email. It not only our family and friends all the desired information, gave me an outlet for my emotions and frustrations.

My wife was in a coma for a week after the operation. brain aneurysm definition When she awoke, she was unable to move anything accept them. I could see her trying to look around the room, the movement from left to right eye.brain aneurysm definition  But she had no emotion on his face.

 I began to fear your doctor optimism was misplaced. Throughout the months he spent in intensive care, gradually began to improve. We were all shocked and surprised when one day he raised his hand and scratched his nose with his left brain aneurysm definition arm. Because of the tracheal tube in her throat, she could not speak and no news to speak once fired.

After three months in hospital, she brain aneurysm definition was released. She was able to speak, but clearly struggled to find the right words to express his thoughts. She could not walk and his right leg was paralyzed, as was his right arm. His memories of short and long term have been affected, as before, it did not or children, a parent or a recognized brother brain aneurysm definition .

 Some of its long-term memory began to return during their hospital stay.brain aneurysm definition  I will never forget our first kiss after waking from surgery. When I kissed her, she threw her head back as if she was kissed by a stranger.

 It took a month or two before she kissed me when I kissed her,brain aneurysm definition  although I'm not sure it was because she remembered me or she was comfortable with my presence, for it was always at his side.

 Before leaving the hospital,brain aneurysm definition  she told me, our children and their families, as well as relatives and friends brain aneurysm definition  remembered far (I showed a bunch of pictures every day).

After returning home, Guam, it took only a few days before I realized that I was brain aneurysm definition  not able to take care of her and she still needs a lot of help. Although our insurance company was not willing to fund the professional help he needed in Guam (physiotherapy, speech therapy, nursing, etc.)

who were more willing to pay for continued brain aneurysm definition professional treatment in the Philippines. As you can imagine, medical care is much cheaper in the Philippines. So my wife and I returned to the Philippines and spent the next four months to her to get the help she  needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment